Shrapnel Design manufactures high quality screw-post portfolios and 3-ring binders. We handcraft custom presentation solutions for creative professionals. Our design compliments your work while accenting your style.
Designed for Longevity
10 years of your support and collaboration have helped us to design and develop a line of presentation portfolios and 3-ring binders like no other. Our production techniques continue to develop and by working together with great clients and suppliers we continue to innovate and improve our custom products. We consider style and structure in order to create products that will stand the test of time. We create portfolios that will weather beautifully using sustainable materials and processes whenever possible.
Original Customization Techniques
Branding is an important part of presentation and we have worked hard to offer original techniques to help you look your very best. With the talent pool of creatives constantly growing there has never been a better time to invest in standing out of the crowd. In our digital world a new level of appreciation has evolved for high end print and well designed custom presentation pieces that engage the viewer in a tactile way, allowing them to experience your vision and appreciate your message firsthand.
We specialize in creating custom presentation products.
If you are looking to manufacture a small run of high end product we offer design and build services that produce quality results. Presentation products like custom boxes and displays are our specialty but we have been known to produce everything from home products and jewelry to art pieces incorporating client ideas and artwork. Contact us to access our network of artisans and technicians who can help actualize your ideas.
Shrapnel Believes in Sustainability
Being green comes naturally to us and we consider every aspect of our process and how it affects the world around us.
- We create very little waste from our production processes, up-cycling our off-cut material to create new objects of desire.
- Shipping and packing materials are recyclable and are re-used with the minimum amount of waste generated.
- We use in-city couriers to minimize our time on the road and encourage staff to walk or bike to work.
- Suppliers are sourced with-in the neighborhood whenever feasible to minimize our impact moving materials and product around the city.
- We design and manufacture our product in Vancouver, Canada minimizing the amount of distance our product travels to get to the majority of our clients in North America. We source all of our materials and processes from Canadian companies and a surprising number of our suppliers are based in our neighborhood right here in East Vancouver.